1.- Information Law
We hereby inform you that this website www.thegoodcider.com is: ENVASADOS EVA S.A. (hereinafter, “ENVASADOS EVA ”), with Tax Identification Number A-31509748 and a registered address at Calle Albisualdea (pg ind Lekunberri), 18, Lekunberri, 31870, Navarra, entered in the Mercantile Register of Navarra at Volume 418, Page 21, Section NA-9.218.
Access to and/or use of the website confers on you the status of user and your acceptance, by using and/or accessing the website of the present Legal Notice. The user (hereinafter, “User”) can contact ENVASADOS EVA by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Use of the Website
User is responsible for his or her use of the website. The website may provide access to a multitude of texts, graphs, drawings, designs, photographs, multimedia content and information (hereinafter, “Content”) belonging to ENVASADOS EVA or to third parties which User may access.
User undertakes to use the Content and services offered through the website appropriately, including, but not limited to, not using them to:
- Engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the websites of ENVASADOS EVA, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or diffuse computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the damage mentioned above.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of ENVASADOS EVA, third party suppliers and other users.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, permit public access through any type of public communication, alter or modify Content without authorisation from ENVASADOS EVA.
- Erase, hide or change Content subject to intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying said rights of ENVASADOS EVA or third parties included in the Content or any technical protection devices or information mechanisms inserted in the Content.
ENVASADOS EVA wishes to warn you that the materials on this website have been included for informative purposes only and are insufficient for making decisions or adopting a reasoned choice in a particular case.
Users must bear in mind that the materials on this website may not reflect the most recent legislation or case law on the matters analysed. These materials may also be modified, developed or updated without prior notification.
ENVASADOS EVA is entitled to investigate and report any of the behaviours mentioned in accordance with the law and collaborate with the authorities in investigating said activities.
ENVASADOS EVA may temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the Website for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. Nevertheless, provided circumstances permit, ENVASADOS EVA shall notify User, sufficiently in advance of the date on which the services are to be suspended. ENVASADOS EVA accepts no liability for Users’ use of the Content on the Website.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All intellectual property rights over Website Content and its graphic design are owned exclusively by ENVASADOS EVA or a third party who has authorised their use and so ENVASADOS EVA is exclusively authorised to exercise the exploitation rights over them. For that reason and by virtue of the applicable legislation on Intellectual and industrial property rights, ENVASADOS EVA does not grant any licence or any type of authorisation to use its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other title or right related to the Website, the services or Website Content.
Website Content may be copied and stored temporarily when strictly necessary to use and view the Website on a personal computer.
4.- Liabilities and Guarantees
ENVASADOS EVA declares it has adopted the necessary measures which, within its possibilities and the state of the technology, permit the smooth operation of its Website and the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, ENVASADOS EVA cannot be held liable for:
- The continuity and availability of the Content and services.
- The absence of errors in said Content or the correction of any defect that may occur.
- The absence of virus and/or other harmful components.
- The damage and prejudicial consequences caused by any person infringing the security systems of ENVASADOS EVA.
Contributions on these pages are for informational purposes only. ENVASADOS EVA does not guarantee the integrity, accuracy or timeliness of the content. Therefore they are not valid as specific legal advice in particular cases. Contractual relations will take place only after written confirmation.
ENVASADOS EVA accepts no liability for links on the Website to other websites which may direct Users to other websites over which ENVASADOS EVA has no type of control. Consequently, the inclusion of links to other websites does not mean that ENVASADOS EVA approves of their content or that any type of association exists between ENVASADOS EVA and their owners. Therefore, Users access the Content at their own risk and under the terms and conditions of use governing said websites.
5.- Validity and amendment
The present Legal Notice shall be valid indefinitely. ENVASADOS EVA may make changes to the terms and conditions specified here and these changes will come into force from the moment they are published.
ENVASADOS EVA may eliminate, add or change both the Content and the services it provides and the way in which they are located or presented. The terms and conditions published at the time Users access the ENVASADOS EVA website shall be understood to be in force.
Access and/or use of the Website shall be understood to mean the User accepts the present Legal Notice and its terms and conditions and any changes made thereto.
If the ENVASADOS EVA Website provides links or hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet, ENVASADOS EVA has no type of control over said sites and content. Under no circumstances shall ENVASADOS EVA accept any liability for the content of a link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Equally, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or share in the connected entities.
7.- Safeguarding and interpretation
This Legal Notice constitutes an agreement between each User and ENVASADOS EVA.
If the competent authority declares a provision to be unlawful, invalid or inapplicable, said declaration in relation to one or more clauses shall be understood without prejudice to the validity of the other clauses.
The fact that ENVASADOS EVA does not require strict compliance with any of the provisions in the present Legal Notice does not constitute, nor may it be interpreted as a waiver on its part of requiring strict compliance in the future.
8.- General Information
ENVASADOS EVA shall prosecute breach of the present Legal Notice and any improper use of its portal, bringing all civil and criminal actions available to it in law.
ENVASADOS EVA may make the opportune communications through the email address Users provide in the registration forms or through any medium provided in User contact details.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are folders or files that are downloaded onto a User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when he or she accesses certain websites and applications. They enable storage of the User’s navigation preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any event, Users may access their browser settings to change and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the content.
- Optimise Users’ browsing by monitoring the session.
- Collect information to optimise browsing and improve the Website.
- Offer advertising according to the User’s browsing habits.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical or session cookies: Strictly necessary cookies to provide a service or content requested by the user. These cookies manage technical aspects like identifying records and managing tool preferences for using, interacting with and locating access to the content.
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server.||Session||PHP|
|NID||Store information about your preferences.||6 months|
|wordpress_test_cookie||It is used for the WordPress content manager to check whether the browser has cookies enabled.||Session||WordPress|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and items.||Session||Woocommerce|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and items.||Session||Woocommerce|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||It keeps a unique code for each customer to obtain their shopping cart information.||Session||Woocommerce|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||Cookie que almacena los productos visualizados recientemente por el usuario.||Sesión||Woocommerce|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Save cookie settings preferences||Permanent||www.thegoodcider.com|
- Statistical/analytical: These cookies collect information on use and length of stay on the page and content visited by readers to measure performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives of this type of cookies are:
- To permit anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore an approximate count of visitor numbers.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content.
- Know whether the User accessing the site is new or making a repeat visit.
Below is a list of the analytical cookies used on the Website:
|__utma||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|__utmz||It stores the source of traffic or the campaign that explains how the user arrived at the site.||6 months||Google Analytics|
|__utmb||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.||Session||Google Analytics|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google Analytics|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours||Google Analytics|
|fr||This is Facebook’s main advertising cookie. It is used to serve, analyze and improve the relevance of ads.||90 days|
3.- How do you disable cookies?
Cookies that are not obligatory for navigating the present Website may be disabled from the Website configuration. These adjustments can be found at the bottom of each page on the Website. In addition, all browsers allow you to disable cookies.
That is why most browsers allow you to manage cookies to provide more precise control over privacy. These adjustments are located in “options” or “preferences” on your browser menu.
Below you will find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions to control the number of cookies that will be installed. Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history as well as other Privacy-related issues.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu on the tool bar.
- Select Settings
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection click on the button Content settings.
- Click on Cookies to configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3)
- In the settings menu select the option “Preferences”.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a complement to install in your browser which you can access from the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies that are not obligatory for navigating the present Website may be disabled in the Website settings.
These adjustments can be found at the bottom of each page on the Website. In addition, as happens with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes in the privacy options or settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you want to change the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer tools on your mobile browser.
Below you will find some examples of links that provide guidance on how to change the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
5.- Accepting cookies
This Website does not install our cookies in users’ devices until they have accepted cookies.
If you do not accept cookies or you disable some of them in the settings, certain services may not be available with the use of those cookies or you may not be able to access certain services or make full use of everything this Website offers.
6.- Information related to your data
1.- Who is responsible for processing your data?
ENVASADOS EVA S.A., (hereinafter, “ENVASADOS EVA”), with Tax Identification Number A- 31509748 and a registered address at Calle Albisualdea (pg ind Lekunberri), 18, Lekunberri, 31870, Navarra is responsible for processing your personal data.
We hereby inform you that the website www.thegoodcider.com (hereinafter, “the Website”) is owned by ENVASADOS EVA.
Users may contact ENVASADOS EVA by email to : email@example.com
2.- Why is ENVASADOS EVA entitled to process data?
ENVASADOS EVA is entitled to process your data in order to provide its services.
ENVASADOS EVA takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept securely and processed with the utmost care.
In this regard, the lawful bases used by ENVASADOS EVA to process Users’ data are:
- Users’ consent to the processing of their personal data; and/or
- The application, at the user’s request of pre-contractual measures or the maintenance of a contractual relationship.
As regards this point (i), in relation to consent, the User may withdraw consent at any time by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , without that affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before it was withdrawn.
3.- Why does ENVASADOS EVA process your personal data?
Your personal data collected by ENVASADOS EVA may be used for the following purposes, according to the consent given on the corresponding registration form:
- To send commercial communications profiled by ENVASADOS EVA on its products and services on the manufacture of ciders, wines and soft drinks by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, or other equivalent means of electronic communication.
- To answer queries sent to ENVASADOS EVA.
4.- Veracity of the data provided by Users and data on minors
User guarantees that the personal data provided are true and undertakes to notify ENVASADOS EVA if there is any change.
User shall be liable, in any event, for the veracity of the data provided, and ENVASADOS EVA reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any User who provides false data, without prejudice to any actions it is entitled to bring by law.
5.- Data retention
Protecting Users’ privacy and personal data is very important for ENVASADOS EVA. Therefore, ENVASADOS EVA does everything possible to prevent Users’ data from being used improperly. Only authorised personnel have access to Users’ personal data.
ENVASADOS EVA shall retain users’ personal data only for the time required to perform the purposes for which the data was collected, unless the User revokes his or her wish to unsubscribe from ENVASADOS EVA services.
After that, as necessary, ENVASADOS EVA shall keep the information blocked for the periods laid down by law.
6.- User data rights
Users are entitled to:
- Access their personal data
- Request the rectification of incorrect data
- Request their erasure.
- Request a restriction on the processing of their data.
- Object to the processing of their data.
- Request data portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions:
User may exercise all these rights by email to email@example.com indicating the reason for their request and providing a copy of their National Identity Document.
Users may also send their request by post to:
Calle Albisualdea (pg ind Lekunberri), 18, Lekunberri, 31870, Navarra.
The communication addressed to ENVASADOS EVA must contain the following information:
- User’s name and surname, photocopy of their national identity document or their passport or other valid document that identifies them.
- The request being made.
Without prejudice to any other administrative appeal or legal action, Users are entitled to complain to a Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if they consider that the processing of their personal data does not comply with the legislation and if their rights have not been upheld. The supervisory authority to which a User has made a complaint shall notify the complainant of the progress and result of the complaint.
7.- Data security
Protecting Users’ privacy and personal data is very important for ENVASADOS EVA. Therefore, ENVASADOS EVA does everything possible to prevent your data from being used improperly, permitting only authorised personnel to access them.
ENVASADOS EVA maintains the levels of personal data protection security according to the applicable legislation and has established all the technical means available to it to prevent the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data Users provide through the Website without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
ENVASADOS EVA undertakes to comply with the duty to keep personal data secret and confidential pursuant to the applicable legislation and to process the data securely in any international forwarding and transfers which, as appropriate, may take place.
9.- Acceptance and Consent.